Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mama's little helper

I had a lot to get done the other day so I set Logan up at the sink 'washing' dishes. I ended up taking about twenty pictures of him instead of actually using my 'free-time' wisely. Sometimes kids can be so cute it is distracting!

Another quick story, Logan is particular about his clothes, he changes them several times a day, usually for no reason at all. The other day we were having spaghetti for dinner and Logan was very neat and clean, Bronson was a complete mess. Logan was talking to Bronson and Bronson kept reaching out trying to get him. Logan very seriously says to him: "No, Bronson! This is a very beautiful shirt I have on!"

4 comments:

mer and mel said...

your kids are so cute!!! And I absolutely love your kitchen!

Nick, Sonja, Andrew, Madelyn, and Luke said...

What an awesome helper and so cute too! Andrew used to be really neat and a clean freak, but that changed dramatically when Madelyn was born. Now I have to fight him to change his clothes-sick!

Allie said...

Those pictures are so cute. He is so focused and helpful.

Amy said...

What a cutie!