Monday, July 7, 2008

Silly Logan

Well, it has been two weeks since we moved in and I still can't find my camera-to-computer cord, among other things. Since I have no pictures to post I will share a few short stories with you.

We had a family reunion up at Bear Lake the last weekend of June. We picked up some chicken fingers for lunch on the way up and they were a big hit with the boys. It is a very long drive and we had tired boys, Logan however insisted that he was not tired. He was sitting there slowly munching on his chicken while falling asleep. His eyes were closed and his head kept bobbing forward, I kept asking him if he wanted a pillow so he could sleep more comfortably and he kept insisting to me that he wasn't sleepy. I think he fell asleep mid-chew. It was so cute.

Another Logan story. Just happened last night. In Logan's closet he has two rods, one high and one low. We have all his shirts on the bottom rod so he can get himself dressed. Sometimes his shirts fall off the hangers so he brings them to me and I put them back on the hangers and give them back to him to hang up. Well, last night he had two shirts fall off the hangers so he put them outside his door. He was supposed to be sleeping so I thought I would hang them back up for him. I opened his closet to find that he had turned EVERY SINGLE hanger around backwards, so that you would have to lift it up and back to get it out of the closet! No wonder he had so many shirts falling off the hanger! Crazy lil' weirdo!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know you can create short links with AdFly and receive dollars for every visitor to your short urls.