Friday, March 19, 2010

Daylight Savings? not here!

I decided to not change all of my clocks over when daylight savings hit. why you ask? well, I will tell you. Logan has a clock in his room and he knows that he goes to bed at 7 and gets up at 7. I left his clock the same and am keeping their schedules the same, so that they are now staying up till 8 and not getting up till 8. I am loving it. It is taking a bit of effort to remember to push all of our routines back an hour, but it is worth it for an extra hour of sleep. The only problem I am having is that Logan is starting to understand roman numerals a bit and he is trying to read my clock in the living room. He says things to me like, "I know that V one is 5 so I know it is 5 something." Pretty soon this kid is going to be too smart for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha clever clever! i like it! :)