Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bronson's new word


In this video I have just told Bronson "no". He is repeating me to the best of his ability. His first word! (well, other than mama and daddy!)

He has suddenly decided that he likes signing. He now regularly signs 'more', 'eat', 'milk', 'all done', 'play', 'hat', and his newest one is 'candy'--took about 2 minutes for him to master that one! He has several others that he does occasionally, 'cat', 'dog', 'bird', and 'please'. I am constantly amazed by how intelligent little kids are!

2 comments:

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

Sooo cute! I love your boys so much! They must get how smart they are from me! ....wait...how is that even possible??? Maybe not! ha!

The Houstons said...

I read that it's easier for babies and toddlers to learn sign language than it is to talk, and it helps them learn to talk faster. I'm going to teach Luc sign language too.