
I just thought that Logan looked so adorable with the jelly all over his face.

Bronson being his usual happy self. He now army crawls and actual crawls. Switching back and forth depending on how fast he wants to get somewhere.

Logan posing in front of our newly decorated tree. I have all shatterproof ornaments, still need to get a star. He got to help by handing them to me. He was pretty proud of himself. If you notice the wall hanging in the background it is a beautiful nativity scene that Steve's mom made for us. She is always making me gorgeous things for our home. I am so excited to have Christmas together as a family. Just enjoy hanging out together.
1 comment:
Logan is so adorable with all that jelly all over, and the wall hanging is beautiful. Your tree turned out good too.
Post a Comment